We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. However, we understand that online shopping can be tricky. If you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
1) You are responsible for sending back the garments to the address provided with the returns form filled out with your order number.
2) Unworn items must be returned in the original packaging - with the hygiene liner still attached, salt tags, and garment bag. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
3) If you require a refund, you will be refunded for the value of the item(s) you are returning, shipping reimbursement is not included in refunds.
4) We do not reimburse the cost of return/exchange shipping.
5) A confirmation email will be sent to you when your item is returned and refunded.
Return Address: Salt Label Limited 40A Pope Street Camborne Wellington 5026 New Zealand
If you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help :)
Just get in touch with our customer serivce team with your order number and name of the items you wish to return and we will start the process: email@example.com
If you have picked out the wrong sizing, colour or design, we will be happy to exchange it for an item of the same value. Please get in contact with our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are wanting to exchange your item for something of higher value, we will talk you through this process, just get in touch with our customer service team: email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and any images of the fault within 7 days of delivery so our team can arrange a replacement item as soon as possible. Any faults that occur after 3 months will not be accepted.
Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be replaced.
Please choose your items carefully as sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty. For all sizing enquiries or further details about our products please contact our customer care team at email@example.com
We provide full tracking on domestic and international packages if the option is selected. Please allow 24 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number/confirmation of order shipment email. Once you get the email, just click on the tracking number and you will be able to see where your package is.
Once payment has been received, we'll get your order ready to be sent out. We process and ship each order within 24 hours of receiving it.
1) You will first receive an order confirmation email
2) Then a second email with your tracking number once we have packaged and sent out your order.
If your order hasn't arrived by the latest approx. delivery date, feel free to email our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
Please note we are not liable for customs holding/clearance fees in your country. If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $20 return fee deducted from your refund to cover return shipping due to your refusal.
We are not liable for incorrect information given to us when you provide shipping details within the checkout section. If you have noticed this before you receive your tracking number via email, please get in touch ASAP.
If you do not provide the right shipping address we are not required to refund. Please make sure all your shipping information is correct before finalising order.
Please be sure to check your junk or spam folder if your confirmation email does not appear in your inbox. If you still have not received your email. please email us at email@example.com so we can help you out!
We strive to make our garments run true to size. However, there can be occasions where the product is produced in a bigger or smaller make, in which case we would state this in the product description section, please make sure you read the information there before making your sizing selection.
Also, we appreciate customer feedback! If you find there is a style that didn’t run true to your size, we’d love to hear from you. If you had any questions relating to a particular item, please feel free to email our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly staff members would be happy to help you choose the most suitable size.
Caring for your swimwear is so important to ensure its lifespan. Make sure you follow these simple steps to keeping your swimwear in great quality...
1) Cold rinse or wash only 2) Don't iron or leave in the sun 3) Hand wash for best condition or place in care bag and gentle cold wash in machine 4) Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry 5) Store in a dry place where air frequently flows to avoid moisture from building in garments 6) Do not leave in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and elastic to ware down.
Not currently! However, feel free to email our Customer Service Team: email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our products (e.g. sizing, material, etc).
You can contact our customer service team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org